There isn’t a better time to start thinking about getting in shape than the beginning of a new year, is there? We’ve all made promises to ourselves, and it’s high time we tried to stay true to our word. And ViralSection is here to help you with your choice of exercises that will help you get rid of excess weight quickly. Just don’t forget you should always combine these with a healthy diet!
Plank (an exercise for your abs)
- Prop yourself up using your hands and knees, then stretch your legs until you’re supporting your weight with the tips of your toes and your elbows.
- Stretch your abdominal muscles and pull your legs up a few inches, one at a time.
- Repeat for a full minute. Don’t bend, and keep your back straight.
30-60-90 (for abs and legs)
- Lie on your back with your hands under your head and your legs together.
- Pull up your legs to an angle of 30 degrees without bending them. Strain your abdominal muscles, but don’t bend at the waist. Breathe deeply three times while in this position.
- Increase the angle to 60 degrees. Stay like this, breathe deeply three more times, and then increase the angle again to 90 degrees. Keep this position.
- Repeat the same procedure backwards. Don’t forget to flatten your waist.
Cobra position (for buttocks and back)
- Lie on your stomach with your feet together, bend your arms at the elbows, and prop yourself up on your hands at a straight angle.
- Breathing in, carefully bend at the waist and pull up your torso while holding your head up a bit. Stay in this position for 30 seconds, then lower your body while breathing out.
Grasshopper (for buttocks and hips)
- Lie on your stomach with your chin on the floor. Place your arms at your sides and make fists. Stretch out your legs and feet as much as you can.
- Breathing in, slowly raise your legs one at a time, and then lower them again while breathing out.
Candlestick (for your abdomen)
- Lie on your back with your legs bent at the knees and pressed to your chest.
- Slowly stretch your legs up while propping your lower back on your arms. Maintain this position for 30-60 seconds.
- Advertisement -