Top actress of Bollywood, Deepika Padukone is all set to marry her longtime boyfriend actor Ranveer Singh next month on November 14 and 15. The couple made the announcement Twitter, “We thank you for all the love you have showered upon us over the years and seek your blessings as we embark on this incredible journey of love, loyalty, friendship, and togetherness.”
Deepika debuted in Bollywood with Om Shanti Om and won the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut. Over the years, she has given other hit films such as Chennai Express, Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani, Love Aaj Kal, Happy New Year, Piku, Baajirao Mastani, Padmaavat, Goliyon Ki Raasleela, and others. The actress who is getting married has also faced many heartbreaks in her life.
Let’s know about Deepika Padukone’s failed love affairs.
1. Nihaar Pandya: Nihaar Pandya was Deepika’s first boyfriend when she came from Bengaluru to Mumbai to make a career in the entertainment field. They were in a live-in relationship for three years. But after her first film, she dumped Nihaar. Nihaar is making his Bollywood with Kangana Ranaut-starrer Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi once said, “Deepika and I are cordial with each other.”
2: Upen Patel: Deepika dated model-actor Upen Patel for a short time at the time when he made his Bollywood debut.
3: MS Dhoni: In 2007, former cricket captain MS Dhoni fell in love for Deepika. He reportedly asked Shah Rukh Khan to introduce him to Deepika many times.
Also, when Farah Khan came to know about Dhoni’s love for Deepika, she told Dhoni, “Why don’t you ask Deepika if she is a cricket fan?’’
Reports also state that Dhoni had proposed to Deepika but her alleged link-up with cricketer Yuvraj Singh broke Dhoni’s heart.
4. Yuvraj Singh: When Dhoni went out of the picture, Yuvraj Singh was frequently spotted with Deepika at various events. Rumors were also that they had got engaged in a private function. She had also hosted Yuvraj’s birthday party at her residence in Mumbai. Earlier, a source had said, “They two are very close to each other. In two years’ time, if things go well, marriage could be on the cards. But right now, both of them are focused on their respective professions.”
5. Ranbir Kapoor: Deepika and Ranbir Kapoor started dating at the time when they were shooting for Bachna Ae Haseeno. “He came and picked me up and we went to Celini at Grand Hyatt for lunch…but lunch became coffee; coffee became cheesecake, and cheesecake became movie.’’ Deepika spoke about her first date with Ranbir. Their love affair lasted for two years. When Katrina Kaif had entered in their lives in 2008, it became a reason for Deepika to end the relationship. Only DP took Ranbir to Katrina’s birthday party in July 2008 and introduced them. “I cried a lot after my break-up. But I have become a better person and I thank him for that,” said Deepika. She added, “It made me realise I should not be so attached to one thing or a person – after the break-up the fact that I had to pick myself up.”
6. Siddharth Mallya: After breaking up with Ranbir Kapoor, Deepika and Vijay Mallya’s son Siddharth Mallya started dating in 2011. Sid Mallya publicly kissed Deepika after his team won the cricket match in Kolkata. However, they too broke up soon.
7. Muzamil Ibrahim: The actress dated this model after her break-up with Siddharth Mallya for a short time. Ibrahim talking about her had said, “I don’t want to talk about Deepika. With all due respect to her, she is doing great in her career and I wish her all the best. I’m also starting a new innings, and I don’t wish to look back.”
8. Ranveer Singh: Her last and final love affair is with Bollywood’s live-wire Ranveer Singh to whom she is going to get married soon. The duo met on the sets of Ram Leela and that’s when it all began. It’s been six years since they started dating and finally
Well, the entire nation is waiting for the most-awaited marriage of the year and we are really excited for it.
- Advertisement -