Shocking: Man Engulfed In Flames After Mobile Phone Catches Fire In His Pocket

Saiyan

We have seen so many cases of mobile phones catching fire and exploding for different reasons, mostly user negligence. And this horrifying video of a man who was engulfed in flames after his mobile phone battery allegedly caught fire in his pocket will surely give intense scare to everyone.

In the video, the man can be seen walking down the street, unaware that his pocket has already caught fire.

fire1

Just seconds upon checking his phone, the fire ignites and quickly spreads in his body.

fire2

The man who suddenly turns into a ball of fire, begins to panic and runs frantically in pain around horrified witnesses.

fire3

Onlookers attempt to help him, one tries to put out the flames using a rug, but failed.

fire4

Until someone throws a large bucket of water at the man that extinguishes the fire.

fire5

Warning.Graphic Content



- Advertisement -

Facebook Conversation